Amy is a NJ / NYC based graphic designer and photographer.
She has a BFA in Communications Design (focus in Graphic Design) and a minor in the History of Art & Design from
On social media, she goes by @amyventures because she has an unquenchable thirst for life (and because her own real name is too common to claim). She believes in: bold color palettes, constantly learning, traveling to at least one new place every year, never losing your sense of wonder, and treating yourself to ice cream (with rainbow sprinkles) regularly. :)
SKILLS / SERVICES
- Brand Identity
- Custom Typography / Hand Lettering
- Print Collateral (postcards, programs, posters, editorial, etc.)
- Website / Blog Elements (banners, graphic elements, etc.)
- Product Shots (lifestyle, flat-lay arrangements, food)
- On Location Shoots (lifestyle, portrait, fashion)
ART DIRECTION / STYLING
- Concept Creation / Ideation
- Photoshoot Art Direction (prop sourcing + placement)
- Social Media Consulting / Strategy
- Social Media Content
- Blog Content
SHE HAS WORKED WITH:
M&M'S, McDonald's, Cartoon Network, Harry and David, Hallmark, My/Mo Mochi, Magnum, Sugarfina, Method, Dove Chocolate,
Yumble, Elly Kim Daeun, Tic Tac, Hi-Chew, Birchbox, Live Like You're Traveling, Jersey Collective, Studio DIY, and many others.
HER WORK HAS BEEN SEEN ON:
PRICING / INQUIRIES
Pricing varies per project, as each client has different needs / budget / timeline.
Email me at email@example.com if you are interested in working together, and we can discuss the details of your project!